- National and International Arbitration
- Multijurisdictional Litigation
- Insurance and Reinsurance Law
- Civil and State Liability
- Guardianship, Compliance, Popular and Group Actions
- Corporate Law
- Unfair Competition
- Consumer Rights
- Conciliations and Mediations
- Contentious Administrative Actions
- Business Law
- Public and Private Contracting
Tag Archive for: International Country Partner
GRUPO CONSULTOR EMPRESARIAL, FOR PRODUCTIVITY AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP 2017 was a year of reinvention and constant work for the Corporate Consultant Group Corporation for productivity and entrepreneurship, the development of projects supported by two pillars was resumed with solidarity and the search for labor equity for women heads of families. For that reason and to make them enduring over time, we work in three main areas: training, training in values and the inclusion of vulnerable women in the labor field. The list of actions and achievements in this journey shows that there is an incidence of high unemployment of women in vulnerable condition and the open field that occurs in domestic tasks, not presenting another option.
However, as a corporation and understanding our role in Corporate Social Responsibility, we are driven to the creation and promotion of Entrepreneurship projects and recognition of the search for better opportunities for women as single mothers or in vulnerable conditions. We understand that Colombia is a country that despite its undeniable advances, is characterized by high rates of inequity in access to fairly paid jobs or accessibility to Education, however we look for the realization of dreams through entrepreneurship.
Against this background, behind every project of the Corporations Group, there is a fundamental purpose: The construction of Society, but for these actions to have a lasting character we recognize that we must work constantly.
• In 2017 the promotion strategy had an important variation that consisted in the implementation of personal growth and entrepreneurship workshops in the seventh town of Bosa.
• The purpose of these workshops was to provide accompaniment to women in the search for improvement and the generation of ideas that generate their own sustainability for women.
• There were face-to-face meetings, telephone contacts, social networks, participation in events among others.